Monday, May 26, 2008

Irfan's Aqiqah
Short n Sweet

Last Saturday was Irfan's Aqiqah. Aqiqah is a traditional celebration for the birth of a child which involves the sacrifice of an animal in thanks to God.

It was magnificent. Of course way in the morning I have to wake up early in the morning to clean my room and then later when I keluar from the bathroom, my relatives were there and I was in my towel...only...


So first it started with Marhaban from the ladies and cukur jambul by the ladies (lucky irfan). Then later in the evening its the Marhaban by the men. And of course later on MAKAN MAKAN MAKAN untill i got a headache.
Kareema and Aisyah were there too and Aisyah was so proud that she dukung my nephew. Yeah...its her turn later on.

Irfan

The next day...

My bro-in-law Abg Izhar bravely shaved Irfan's hair and now he is BOTAK!!! Irfan was sleeping the whole time and he just smiled . I think he can now feel the breeze on his head.

Dum-Dah-Di-Dum

before: his anti-gravity hair

after: Bald Baby!!!

Photo session...

the proud mummy and daddy

the proud grandma

the proud Cik Syiqah

No comments: