Tuesday, April 29, 2008

OH MY GOD JAC!!!
WHERE ARE YOU!!!
PLEASE COME HOME!!
I MISS YOU!!
I NEED YOU!!

yeah...my cat. Again. Seriously. I need her. She's the only cat I know that curled up next to you when your down or when your sick. *sobs* Yeah...she's a man eater. Literally. She bites people and kejar you around the house. I miss that. I have not screamed for sooo long. And she's my only model. I practice my photograph skills with her and when she's gone well my niece takes better picture *sobs* Jac is Jac other cats are Cats. Yes my cat is a cat...the one and only. I miss you. I miss how you snuggle in the comforter and bite my toes when I don't know you're in there. You are the reason i'm happy!!! I miss how when I'm sick you snuggle up near me. I miss it when you bit me and catched me around the house and play all ridiculous things. I miss it when OTHER people run and screamed at the sight of you. I miss you!!!!And I still wish and pray that you would come home!!!

its official...i will be a cat lady when i grow up. Obsessive Behavioral Towards Cats. I am suffering from OBTC.

No comments: