Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged by Kareema and Denise

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
OK? All set?

1. I freakingly hate LIZARDS

- theyre just so freaking ew. and so ew. ew. n it pernah masuk my baju. double EW

2. I cry when I watched sad TV shows or MOVIES
- oh yeah...I even cry watching game plan...and romantic comedies...ngehehehe

3. Sarcasm and Humour are my weapons

- why do we have to be bitchy if we could joke about it?

4. I hate it when people use big words
- because sometimes i cannot understand some of them

5. I am starting to like PHYSICS
- *gasp* strangely enuff yeah...but i still hate applying the formula to the solution..but i still like Physics...I dont even sleep during physics anymore.

6. I kena punched in the eye when I was in kindergarten

- by a boy who wants to be a body builder when he grows up juz because I hid his water bottle

7. I cannot understand some SMS language

- especially if they tambah x's or z's or xtra aphabz n adng numbs and syng watzz.

8. I have a lot of crushes...
- on fictional character...and even cartoon/anime character. example Edward Cullen, Cedric Diggory, Kaname Kuran, Hatori Sohma, Tamaki, Kyouya, Greg Sanders, Dr. House, Chase, Robert Wilkins, Ivan, Luke Brandon, Dr. Grant, Captain Von Trapp and the list will go on and on

Tagging everyone that I linked.

No comments: