Friday, May 16, 2008


Happy Teachers Day!!

A special shout out to all of my teachers, THANX A BILLION!
People...it won't harm you if you come to school today and watch the teachers having fun and 'fighting' with each other. You come to school to say THANK YOU, and saying that means a lot to teachers. Yeah. I know. We say it everyday thank you teacher after we finish class, but how many of us really mean it when we say that? It is call gratitude. Yeah, we might not like the teacher, but then we still learn from them don't we? Oh and coming to school just because you are afraid that your marks will be deducted...hmmm. Learn to be appreciative. Even if you are ULTRA FREAKING SMART.

And to my dear friend,

I am sorry that I nearly made you cry. I am cranky, in the morning, wearing a portable sauna (blazer), trying to keep people calm and suddenly you asked me to do that out of the blue...yeah I MIGHT snap.


I think it is a record. I don't know how many times I've seen the step up 2 dance. Again. I have lost count. But some are still awesome and some are just too oh-kay. The teachers sang Lemon Tree (but the students are the ones who sang it with gusto, except the form 1 n form 2), haha...let Lemon Tree be our official school song.

After that, I had a relaxing time with Joey and Aisyah in CS. (who wears leg warmers nowadays anyway?) and Joey is so PROUD of having a bloody toe. She showed the pics again and again. Aisyah and I suggested that she could be a dominatrix. Joey has no idea what was that at first and I asked her to check the internet. I think she did by the tone of her blog. Wahahahaha.

oh i nearly forgot.


MY NEPHEW SMILED AND KINDA LAUGHED A BIT WHEN I CARRIED HIM. TWICE AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. HE RARELY SMILES AND HE ONLY DOES THAT ONCE A DAY. AND SEEING HIM SMILE SO FREAKING DARN CUTE.*SIGH*. MY DAY COULD NOT BE ANY BETTER THAN THIS.

-ms syiqah aka chinguin-
the proud convent student and auntie




No comments: