Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OoohLaLaLa

" Form 4 is HONEYMOON year. ENJOY"

blurdy stoopid liyar.

7 months has passed and nothings changed. Much

- Exam is near teachers give us homework and FOLIO.

- Christmas, Hari Raya, Deepavali and Chinese New Year has come early for the teachers since our headmistress suggest WRITING LINES as punishment

*You know what give us detention and give us pens that will magically carved our hands when we write and be done be with it. (ala-ala Harry Potter)

- I am still being a PROCRASTINATOR W****

- My mums voice is in my head. "do well, get this, get that"

AND FOR THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO WAIT AFTER THE EXAMS TO READ BREAKING DAWN AND IF AND ONLY IF MY DAD LET ME SPEND $$$$$$$ TO BUY IT. AM I BEING A WHINER SELF CENTERED PERSON WHO ALWAYS COMPLAINS?

YEAH


No comments: