Friday, August 8, 2008

CARS...


well...my obsession with it starts when I saw the new BMW 7 how many years ago...

even my dad bought me a yellow BMW M3...

too bad that I couldn't fit in it

but it is not that serious until now...

when I read twilight (yeah yeah yawn yawn bored)

but dang the characters car r so freakingly awesome!!

Edwards car Volvo S60 R

Edward's other car Aston Martin V12 Vanquish (my dream car!!)


Carlisle's car Mercedes S55 AMG

Rosalie's car BMW M3

Alice's car Porsche 911 Turbo

and

Bella's car on the first chapter of BD

freakingly awesome *****
Mercedes Guardian


now...

my dream car


BMW Z4 M Roadster

the dream will never come true because

a) super blurdy expensive
b) no use driving that car in Malaysia
c) somebody will steal the car even before I have the time to drive it

*sigh*

Like what Cheryl n I agreed on

" Marry some super rich guy or/and who owns a car company and leave him soon as you got the car you want "

- I am not that mean-

ZOOM ZOOM

i won't complain if my car is a beat up 70's car
as long as I can drive
*zoooom*
but having a car u really want wont hurt rite?

HEH

No comments: