Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've been tagged

oh wow


7 facts about me

1.Rasyiqah is my name

2. 16 is my age

3. born on the 11th of March when my mum was having a meeting...heh

4. books = love.

5. music + guitar = love

6. dance = love

7. PHOTOGRAPHY

7 things that scare me

1. Lizards...they're icky

2. reality.. bwahahaha

3. Velcro's ... annoying

4. losing something that I love

5. L.O.V.E ... *sigh*

6. failure

7. facing my parents after the failure

7 songs of the moment

1. VIVA LA VIDA

2. The Call

3. Dancing in the Moonlight

4. You Could Be Happy

5. Feedback

6. If I Never See Your Face Again

7. Apologize (ahahahahaha)

7 things that I always say

1. What the hell la wei

2. Yeah yeah

3. AHHH-CHOOM

4. Err

5. Hmmm

6. Shoot

7. Girls, stop talking and face infront *sigh*

7 things that matter the most to me

1. My religion

2. Real Friends

3. Family

4. Good Grades (have to from now on)

5. Photography

6. My Books

7. Music and Dance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dancing in the Moonlight. Short history of a great song.