Friday, February 15, 2008

Part 2: i) The &^$#% test.

Part 2: i) The &^$#% test.

OH MY GOD!!!!

TEST TEST TEST

lemme tell you what happened

first day: physics, BM, maths
* What the * What the * What the * What the $&*$#&. You study but what what you study never *@%*&# come out. PHYSICS!!! OMG...forgive me for not reading what she didn't teach *&$^%#&*. But Maths...yeah it was like a reward for answering two hard papers...juz hope I didn't make any ridiculous mistakeS.
I studied but what what I studied never *@%*&# come out. PHYSICS!!! OMG...forgive me for not reading what she didn't teach *&$^%#&*. But Maths...yeah it was like a reward for answering two hard papers...juz hope I didn't make any ridiculous mistakeS.

second day: BI, Agama, Bio, Sejarah
* Overall it was fine. Better than the $^#^&*% day before

third day: EST, Add Maths, Chemistry
* The most )&^%$% of them all!!! You study but you don't know how and what to do!!! AAARRRGGGHH. Add Maths, Chemistry...&*&^^&$*&.

Overall the test was HORRIBLE and I will slay another person who ask "How's ur test?" SHUDDUP. This is only the second month!!! I am so gonna fail physics chemistry add maths. I am going to say this thing one more time...I don't care about failing but I all i care about is getting more than zero. HAH.

Teacher said that every first test the students will CRUMBLE. How nice. Plus if we fail this one it wouldn't matter, but it still gonna be printed out and we have to show our parents right...what a lovely gift to give my mum for her retirement. I feel like writing a letter to warn them about this:

dear mum n dad

I am writing this letter to warn you that I may fail the following subjects:
physics
add maths
chemistry
any other subjects (maybe)
Please forgive me since I only studied things that didn't came out at all...and do forgive me for not knowing how to do all the things they ask and leaving some questions empty and forgive me for not studying what the teachers didn't teach.

your lovely daughter

No comments: